Is it THE premier weight loss drug on the market.
Cost of Semaglutide Treatment
Meet Dr Drapkin, MD, FACP in Tampa
Some people say life really begins at 40. It can, if you’re healthy and physically fit. But getting into shape—really fit—after the age of forty can be daunting for some. Not only are you tasked with building muscles that can be very weak, but also—due to the natural aging process—your skin and tendons have lost some degree of elasticity, and your knees and other joints aren’t what they used to be…but that can all be turned around.
It’s not only possible to get into the best shape of your life after 40; it’s actually easier than you might expect—if you have a proven roadmap and guide who’s been there, done that and is living it.
Meet Robert Drapkin, MD, FACP, a highly-respected board-certified physician in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology and Palliative Care. He is in now in his 36th year of active practice, working to save lives and improve people’s quality of life.
His Hospital and Academic Appointments Include:
- Medical Director, Stem Cell Program—Morton Plant Hospital, Clearwater, FL, 1992–1997
- Resident, Internal Medicine—University of Illinois Hospital; Chicago, Illinois, 1971–1975
- Chief Resident and Instructor Internal Medicine—University of Illinois; Chicago, 1974–1975
- Medical Oncology/Hematology Fellowship, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, 1975–1978
- National Leukemia Association Fellow—Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center: New York, July, 1976–June, 1978
- Attending Physician, Clinician I, Department of Medicine A—Roswell Park Memorial Institute; New York, June, 1978–1979
- Research Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine—University of South Florida School of Medicine, September, 1980–2000
- Affiliate Physician Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, Florida, 2000–present
His Certifications and Licensure are:
- Licensed to practice in Florida
- Florida License #ME0034925
- Diplomate of Internal Medicine – June, 1975
- Diplomate of Medical Oncology, June, 1979
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians, April, 1981
- Full Member, American Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation, 1995
- Member, Solid Tumor Panel, 1997
Medical Director, The Institute of Vitality, Tampa, Florida, 2016-present